Making swing changes is hard. There are so many different cues and feels to work through. Wouldn’t it be nice is there was a program that clearly defines the movements you need to have a better swing?
The SwingCraft Drill Series is a daily hitting routine that helps hitters learn the body movements of the Elite Swing Pattern. This program is designed to be performed by individual players or teams and uses inexpensive equipment you can travel with.
*Do two rounds of 8 reps.*
- PVC Shoulder Alignment & Tilt
- Develop shoulder actions missing from over 90% of hitters
- Controlled Stride Drill
- Develop good hip rotation from a functional hitting position
- Speed & Resistance Drills
- Add speed and intent to your new swing movements!
- Glute Exercises for the Swing
- Address important muscles to help you stay back and control your stride
- Raised Front Foot Swings
- Feel your correct hip positioning during your swing rotation – this drill is a game changer!
- Thunderstick Launch Angles
- Develop swing accuracy and work on your launch angles with instant feedback
Sign up for free access using the button below!
Access All Drills
* If you just signed up the you still see this, refresh the page!
Already signed up? Log in: