Your Custom 6-Month Hitting Program
The hitting membership is a 6-month program that leads directly into your school baseball season. The program is designed by Bobby Tewksbary and former MLB player Chris Colabello will be the lead instructor. Using our custom software, Project TH, each a custom hitting program for each hitter. The software allows us to use our technology to measure your swing and customize your drills/exercises to maximize your training time.The software will also allow us to track your performance as you work through your program.
The facility will be available to hitters starting September 9th. The first few weeks will be used to gather data and prepare hitters for the program. Custom programs will begin the week of September 30th.
- Scheduling Online via Project TH
- Daily Hitting Sessions are roughly 1-hour
- Sessions will run Monday – Friday, 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Custom, Data-Driven Program
- HitTrax every hitting session
- Ongoing Testing & Feedback
- Limited to 40 hitters
- Cost: $200/mo for 2-Day, $250/month for EveryDay
- Membership runs September 2018 – March 2019
- Sessions begin September 9th
- Hitting Coordinator: Bobby Tewksbary
- Lead Instructor: Chris Colabello
We have a 2-day and an EveryDay option this year. All athletes will get custom corrective exercises and hitting programs. Register for your membership by selecting your membership option below and making your first payment.
If you have any questions about the membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.