There’s a lot of swing info available right now, but is it really helping hitters? We see hitters struggling to find their identity. They are trying to “do a swing” instead of finding the style that works best for them.
This summer, we’re offering a 6-week program designed to help you discover your swing. You never know… you may find that your best swing has a crouched stance with a big hitch like Jeff Bagwell (shown above) or it may be completely different.
Designed by Bobby Tewksbary, this 6-week program is a guided experiment for your swing. There will be variations with leg kicks, strides, hand positioning, barrel tips, posture and many other aspects of the swing.
How will we know what works best for you? We’ll be tracking data about your swing performance and testing your swing against realistic conditions.
- HitTrax – Using HitTrax, we can see if you are hitting the ball harder, if you are hitting the ball to all fields more effectively and much more.
- K-Motion – This tech allows us to measure your body positioning, how fast you rotate, various body positioning and other key metrics to help us understand if you are moving better.
- Diamond Kinetics – SwingTracker by Diamond Kinetics is a swing sensor that attaches to your bat to measure your swing speed and assess your swing path. Because what’s the point of understanding your body movement if it doesn’t translate to the bat??
- Before/After Video – At the end of the program, hitter’s will receive a before/after video and a breakdown of what swing styles were best suited for their game.
We believe every hitter has a best way to swing. Let’s find YOUR best swing.
- Program runs from June 24 – August 3
- Two (2) 1-Hour Sessions per week
- Flexible Scheduling – Hitters select sessions using our online scheduling to attend two sessions per week
- Summer Hours: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Cost: $300