- What does accountability mean at the highest levels of the game? And how does it apply to you, no matter what level you’re at currently?
- Are there concrete steps you can take to be the best version of yourself day-to-day? And if so, what are they?
- What’s the most important quality of the successful swing? And how do you get it?
- Which of these is the more impactful question for a hitter: “How did that feel?” or “What did you feel?”
- What does it mean to be “proactively reactive” and how can the hitter seize the role of attacker in every at bat?
In this examination of what it really takes to be a successful hitter, Chris and Bobby also answer perhaps the most important question of all: What’s the one characteristic that distinguishes the best hitters in the game?
And no, the answer is not “hard work.”
But speaking of that, what is “hard work” anyway? Be a Hitter provides the surprising answer to this question too.
Get Instant Access to PDF eBook & Audio Book
Be A Hitter & Elite Swing Mechanics Bundle
Get Both Books